Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Getting Started

I must be living in the dark ages because I have never blogged before. These online avenues are here to stay, so I guess I should catch up. The main concern I have with writing this blog, is that no one will be very interested in what I have to say. So my goal is to bring issues to the forefront in an interesting way.
I am excited to get into this project since it hardly seems like school work. This blog is just mine, and I can make it just how I want it. Most other assignments leave no room for personality. This project will be different; it should be fun. Not only will this be new and fun, but it will also provide me with some valuable tools. Most journalism outlets are turning to the Internet these days, and I need to be ready. Blogging is all the rage, and I am anxious to learn all about it and jump on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment